The Law Offices of Peter N. Davis and Associates, LLC, are pleased to announce an upcoming scholarship opportunity for students who are pursuing enrollment or are currently enrolled in college or graduate school. The Peter N. Davis Scholarship offers students an opportunity to receive financial assistance toward their goals of pursuing higher education. We believe education is a vital resource that students should have access to in order to become successful individuals in the workforce and community.
Our firm is passionate about seeing students learn and grow through education, as we understand that the true value of education is priceless. However, we also understand that education does come with costs, so it would be our pleasure to help support a student in their academic endeavors. Listed below are the requirements for application:
Award Offered and Key Dates
- The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000
- Application and essay must be submitted by August 14, 2019
- The scholarship winner will be announced and notified September 3, 2019
- Please submit an essay between 750-1000 words on the following topic: What is the importance of personal injury lawyers?
- Unofficial transcript from current college or high school
- List all extracurricular activities including awards and honors received
- Enrolled or pursuing enrollment in an accredited college/university
- Employees and clients of Peter N. Davis & Associates are not eligible
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
Please send submissions to the following email:
The Law Offices of Peter N. Davis & Associates is passionate about serving the New Jersey community. One way our firm can help serve the community is by offering college students an opportunity to receive monetary assistance toward their education.
Our clients are important to us, and we want to see each individual that walks through our door receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries. Our team of personal injury lawyers have devoted their careers to fighting for the legal rights of those that have been a victim of an accident. If you were injured due to the negligent actions of another person, call our law firm at (973) 279-7246 or fill out our free consultation form.